Erin AllgoodErin Allgood is a consultant based in the Seacoast focusing on food systems, women’s business development, and broader social justice causes. With a dedication to equity and an eclectic set of skills, Erin seeks to create a more sustainable future by helping leaders articulate their vision and align their strategy for social change.
Systems thinker working towards creating a more sustainable and equitable future. Gifted in guiding organizations, businesses, and individuals to articulate their vision and discern strategy for achieving social change. Dynamic and influential communicator with expertise in facilitation, storytelling, and training across disciplines. Passionate about social justice, food systems, and women’s rights.
Consultant focused on catalyzing social change at the systems, organizational, and individual levels through vision and strategy development.
- Identifying opportunities and aligning vision with action
- Leadership development for socially-conscious and sustainability-minded individuals and organizations
- Facilitation and network-weaving for multi-sector collaborations
- Marketing and visionary messaging for social change organizations
- Speaking and workshop presentations